The word “detoxification” is commonly heard these days, and it is also often used casually. Understanding its true nature, what it means, and how to maximize its potential, on the other hand, can make all the difference.
Each of our bodies has 12 meridian systems and 7 chakra centers that serve as energetic communication between our organs and cells. Although we cannot see these energy fields, science has proved what Chinese medicine practitioners have known for centuries: they exist and provide us with qi (pronounced chi), or life force.
The Energy Detox is one of the best ways to get started and has several benefits of energy detox if you are feeling muddled, overwhelmed, or out of balance and know you need to make a change but do not know where to begin.
How Does Energy Detox Work?
- The process activates the pathways that form and use Chi at a deep level in the body. Blood is made from new cells within the body and then enters the bloodstream before becoming blood. Chi energy, which is used in the body, is formed from a part of the internal energy systems similarly. Its formation is a natural part of repair and growth.
- However, blockages to the development and flow of Chi can arise, reducing its effectiveness. For example, molecules linked to illness, physical injury, or emotions might overload the system to prevent Chi from forming normally.
- This process gets to the root of the blocks to Chi flow and creates drainage pathways, allowing these excesses to be removed in large amounts and restoring balance to Chi energy creation and movement.
- Instead of battling back and forth with reoccurring issues and finding and removing one or two at a time, this process tackles a considerably larger number of them in a lot more comprehensive manner.
How To Detoxify Your Energy Field
It is important to detoxify your field of energy for your physical, mental, and emotional well being by processing your feelings and giving yourself a way to express them, such as writing, singing, or moving your body.
Electromagnetic frequencies (EMF)
- Cell phones and Bluetooth devices expose us to these frequencies, such as portable headphones, fitness watches, and sleep trackers. Electromagnetic frequencies emitted by these devices can interfere with our energetic pathways.
- Remove any unnecessary devices you are using to keep track of your health. Instead, take the time to get to know your body and trust that it can and will accomplish what it was designed to do to cleanse and detoxify your energy field.
- Keep your cell phone away and avoid placing it directly on your skin when possible.
- When you go to bed, put your phone in another room and turn off any wifi modems.
- Another way toxic people contaminate our energetic field is through our interactions with – people who are manipulative, judgmental, and generally not supportive, caring, or interested in what matters to you.
- Set boundaries and make your wellbeing a priority to cleanse and detoxify your energy field of these types of people and relationships. Remove yourself from these types of relationships, or set a time limit on how much time you spend with them.
Negative Thought Patterns and Belief Systems
- Because they tend to play all day in our heads, consciously or unconsciously, our thoughts and beliefs can be just as toxic as others’ words and actions.
- It is essential to be mindful of your thoughts and how you communicate with yourself.
- Negative energy is a toxin to your system. Moreover, while you can often endure negativity in your mind and body for longer periods, it does you no good in the end. As a result, becoming and remaining free of negative emotions and energy is a crucial approach on your path to overall well being.
- Try to treat yourself like an adult with the same care and compassion as a small child. As much as possible, speak positively about yourself and your body.
Unexpressed Anger and Resentment
- We store any emotions we do not express and process in our bodies. When anger and resentment are not released, they get stored in the liver and make us sick.
- If you suppress the anger, frustration, and resentment towards anyone, you can get sick.
- Once you understand this, you will feel and discover a host of feelings that need to process and emotional wounds needed to heal.
- Once you work through it, you will begin to feel better.
The Energy Detox process is very beneficial for people who are stuck, cannot figure out what is causing their problem or challenge, or are suffering from a serious illness. Additionally, an Energy Detox will unblock energy pathways often and free up room for processing and decision making for anyone who is at a crossroad in life, feels stressed about it, and is unsure about the right path.
Detoxifying your energy field is just as important as cleansing and detoxifying your body with food, vitamins, and other therapies – all aspects of ourselves must be free of toxins for our bodies to function optimally.
As you can see, detoxing your body entails far more than simply eating the right foods. Instead, it is a cleansing process that includes physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual cleansing.